Tuesday, August 11, 2009

what should i do???

saturday night i am schedualed to go to ktu's beatstock at pnc..i'm going for one reason and one reason only...to see the backstreet boys of course!...they are going to be singing their newest single "straight through my heart"...and it will be the first chance to hear even more new music from them!...i couldnt be more excited to see them...they are my boys after all...hehe!

so here is where the delema comes in...there is going to be a movie at the bay saturday night...since 2 thirds of event staff will be attending the concert as well as event staff back up and event staff wannabe (that last one's me...haha...) there isnt anyone to work the movie...so d val decided that she should ask new guy to do it...do you know what that means???...it means that hes gonna be hanging out at the compound (my aunts' house dts) and im not gonna be there...ahhh...i need to be there...i def need to redeem myself after last weekend when i was finally introduced to new guy and all that i managed to get out of my mouth was "hi"...what is wrong with me???...wait dont answer that...haha...oh and to top it off its new guys LAST weekend in jersey before going to hawaii for the year...so it is my very LAST chance to plant the seed for next summer...(for those of you who are wondering about the gf...bff claims they broke up...do i beleive him? not really but i can pretend like i do for the next week...haha...and i have k dubbs on the job of getting confirmation)

so what do i do?...do i blow off the concert and stick around for movie night?...or should i still go to the concert and hope movie night isnt over when we get back?...if i blow off the concert then the others wont go either and then there would be no need for new guy to be there...ugh...so i guess i'll go to the concert and jet out of there as soon as my boys are done...fingers crossed they're at the begining...

am i acting like a crazy person over this whole new guy thing???...i hope not but my guess is yes...haha...i dont know what to do...give me some feedback please because i need help...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you are acting the way you should!!! I can't wait to hear what happened... sitting on the edge of my seat!!!