Thursday, August 6, 2009

sytycd s5 finale tonight!

the BEST season yet of sytycd is coming to an end tonight...the top 4 are probably the stongest top 4 ever which makes it impossible for me to decide who i want to win...so lets look at them 1 by 1...

~>BRANDON<~
he is a powerhouse...no question about it...brandon hasnt made one wrong step all season...and his solos make it clear why he deserves to be there tonight...

~>JEANINE<~
she has gotten better and better every week...she pulled off a pretty amazing solo last night...she has tons of personality...and she was in one of my fav dances of the season {{the travis contep with jason!}}...

~>EVAN<~
i was a total evan fan in the begining...but then the rest of the dancers started to out dance and out perform him...he should have gone home with janette top 8 week...and jason or ade should have the 2nd male slot in the top 4...but whatever it is what it is...he's still awesome at his broadway style jazz...

~>KAYLA<~
white lightening has been pretty flawless all season...she was in my other fav dance of the season {{mia's addiction peice with kupono}}...i think shes great and i really dont have anything bad to say about her dancing...

so all in all im hoping brandon or jeanine wins tonight...i wouldnt be upset if kayla won either {{but i dont think she will}}...i would be slightly dissapointed if evan pulls off the win...just because to me it would put a damper on an amazing season...

we will just have to wait and see...tune in tonight at 8 on fox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Haha.

Evan gets a LOT of hate out there, both from the judges and fans. But I like him. He shouldn't win, but I don't think anyone gives him enough credit. He's been very strong the past few weeks, just not comparable to the others.

I am totally hoping Jeanine wins, but would also be happy with Brandon. As for Kayla.. I liked her once upon a time, but she's not as mature a dancer as I would like, so I'd be a little bummed if she won (I don't think she will though).