Wednesday, December 3, 2008

there'll be fire when we dance

yeah i didnt have such a great day at work today...something on one of the reports blew up and needed to be fixed...ray louie and i worked on it most of yesterday and all day today...it was annoying...it kept me busy but it was overwhelming at the same time...then when i thought they were all done i found out that i did some of them wrong...not any fault of my own...i was never told the proper way to do the ones that were messed up...well i was but then the rules changed and i didnt know about the rule change...anyway...i had to go back and fix them...i think i was fried after that...everything is okay now...it was just annoying at the time...this has nothing to do with what i really want to talk about but i thought i would share anyway...

LMDANCE...how i miss you so...i need to find my way to dance class...since my "recital" in june i have only taken one class...=(...and it was only hiphop...dont get me wrong i love myself some hiphop class but i also love a good tap or jazz or lyrical class and it has been WAY TOO LONG since one of those...i hear all these songs that would be great to dance to and it makes me so sad that there are no more recitals to dance in...not only do i miss taking class i miss performing too...there is nothing like being up on stage with the lights shining and the music blasting and the audience watching and just giving it everything you have...i miss it so much...and i miss all of my friends from dance...sure we are still friends but we dont see each other nearly as much as we use to...there is a big whole in my world right now without dance...i guess it takes a while to get used to but i dont want to...i'm not a fan of change and this is just too much for me to handle...so i guess dancing in my kitchen and living room will have to do for now but i need to find some classes to take before i go crazy...

i am constantly hearing new songs and saying omg i need to dance to this...i recently got the newest lifehouse cd and there is a song on there called "storm" (i suggest downloading it if you havent heard it before) and it is the perfect lyrical song...i would love to dance to it myself but i dont think i could do it justice...i think it would make an amazing mia michaels contemp on sytycd...i love it...there are other songs too that i hear but just cant think of right now...

yeah i just need to get myself to dance class!!! and that it for now

No comments: