Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas time!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

i am super excited that its christmas today (yes i count christmas eve as christmas...duh...christmas is a 2 day holiday....i dont care what anyone else says...)

i had to go to work today...boo!....but i left early...yay! so now i am on my way home...i cant wait to get there and start my christmas festivities!!!...

now its time to make my official secret santa predictions...remember this is just my speculation...bassed on process of elimination, peoples reactions, proposed trades, and other forms of investigation...i could be completly wrong but maybe not...we will see tonight...

britt has kate
kate has hunter
hunter has trev
trev has meg
meg has steph
steph has deb
deb has ty
ty has me
i have cort
cort has britt

if my predictions are correct it will be the first time we make it all the way around with out breaking the chain...it will also be the first time i am 100% right...lol...i cant wait to find out!!!!....

i must be going now...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

♥ Brittany Nicole ♥ said...

Your predictions were right for the first time :)