Thursday, December 4, 2008

i should have thought this through

so yesterday i thought i i had this brilliant idea...i decided to make all the titles of future blogs song titles or lines from songs...and here i am day 2 of this and i already dont know what to title the thing...i just stared at the blank screen for like 5 minutes and nothin...

since thursday is big tv night for me i was going to talk about the hotties of thursday night but i couldnt think of a good title for it...maybe blind fanatic but i think that would work better for when i talk about bsb or twilight cause while i like thursday night tv and i do say that jensen is my future husband i wouldnt say that i'm a fanatic about it...

so then i thought maybe i'll title it all i have to give and talk about the christmas shopping i need to do this weekend...but then i thought no that would be better for tomorrows entry...

so i went back tot wanting to talk about tonights tv (lets call it 3S from now on standing for survivor smallville and supernatural)...and i still cant come up with a good title...grrr...maybe it because i wanted to limit my self to only bsb songs...maybe i should widen my range to only songs on my ipod...i dont know...haha...why am i so frazzled over this???...

right now i have a temp title of "i should have thought this through"...this is not in anysong i know of...so now my mission is to think of a title that relates to my need to find a good title...haha!...wait a sec i'm listening to the call and it made me think that "it eats me from inside" could work...afterall i am going all kinds of crazy trying to find a good title...but maybe i should save that for something thats actually important that upsets me...like if dandrew wins TAR on sunday...that would def eat me from inside...haha...okay so thats not really important either...oh who am i kidding i never talk about anything real important...

i think i'm just gonna leave the title i have now and start back up with the song thing tomorrow...or maybe not...if its this difficult everytime i may need to go bak to lame titles...oh well...at least i can try right? right!...

good night and happy blogging!

No comments: