Tuesday, March 5, 2013

50 questions!!

Hey the bloggers...remember me?!...its been a while...I know...and im so sorry!...I want to get back to blogging regularly again...I dont know what happened... actually if im being 100% honest I started writing a fanfic...I know its silly but ive beem dedicating a lot of my writing time to that...but ive fallen behind on that too...so I really dont have any other excuses...but I will beg you to accept my apology!!!
Anyway...for my first post back I think ill answer some questions...I found this on tumblr this morning and thought hey why not...its something easy to get me back into the swing of things... and maybe you'll learn a little bit more about me in the process...lets get started!!!

1) what would you name your future daughter?
I dont know...right now i like Chloe and Chelsea but that could change

2) do you miss anyone?
Of course

3) what if I told you you were pretty?
It depends on my mood...I would either say "oh please"...or "thank you"

4) ever been told "its not you, its me"
I cant say that I have

5) what are you looking forward to in the next week?
ALEXIS BABINI ALBUM RELEASE CONCERT tomorrow night...AND seeing him again in concert when he opens for aaron carter this weekend!!...eek!!!

6) did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in

7) how late did you stay up last night?
About 1230

8) honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 months?
No!!

9) what were you doing at 1230 this afternoon?
I was sitting at my desk working...

10) have you ever told somebody that you love them and not meant it?
No

11) could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Absolutely!

12) have you pretended to like someone?
Is this question about liking boys or just people in general...if we're talking about boys then no...but if we are talking about people in general then probably yeah...haha!

13) could you co the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yesss

14) is there one person in your life who can always make you smile?
Yessss...i have a few people... =D

15) is it hard for you to get over someone?
umm...ive never really had anyone to get over before...or do crushes count?!...there was one that was tough...

16) think back five months ago, were you single?
Yes

17) have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes

18) hold hands with someone this week?
No

19) did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
No

20) who did you last see in person?
I dont get this question...I see lots of people in person everyday...is it asking about people I usually contact on the internet?...if so I guess the answer is anne marie

21) what is the last thing you said out loud?
you wanna know when its 755?

22) have you ever kissed three or more people in one night?
No...I havent even kissed 3 or more people total in my life...

23) have you ever been to paris?
No I have not

24) are you good at hiding your feelings?
Sometimes

25) do you use chap stick?
I use soft lips

26) who did you last share a bed with?
hmm...i think it was kristen when she stayed at my house during our new years eve adventure (i still plan on blogging about that)

27) are you listening to music right now?
no because my dad is watching the rangers game

28) what is something you currently want right now?
I want a lot of things...i really want to find love...but thats another story for another time

29) were your last 3 kisses from the same person?
umm...can i say not applicable?...well, im gonna!...haha!!

30) how is your heart lately?
a little lonely in the romantic love department...but overflowing with all other kinds of love!! <3 p="">

31) do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
If im cold yeah

32) when was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
saturday night...

33) what do people call you?
Mostly ash...sometimes ashley...

34) have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didnt?
Yeah

35) are there any stressful situations in your life right now?
not really

36) what are you listening to?
the rangers game is on in the background but im not really listening to it 

37) what is wrong with you right now?
Nothing really...well i feel like i have a bunch of things to do and i cant really decide what to do first...i guess thats my current biggest problem...haha!

38) love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Yes it is!!!

39) do you make wishes at 11:11?
If I notice its that time then yeah!!

40) what is on your wrist right now?
A hair tie

41) are you single/taken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
waiting for the unexpected...i like that!

42) where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing?
At the store...haha!...umm I think I got it at lane bryant...

43) have you ever regretted kissing someone?
please see answer number 29...haha!

44) have you hugged someone in the last week?
Yes...ive hugged lots of people in the last week!!

45) have you kissed anyone in the last 5 days?
no

46) what were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the biggest loser

47) do you miss the way things were six months ago?
Umm...some things...I miss all my friends from my old job...and I miss the excitment of going to see big time rush pretty much every weekend...but i DO NOT miss the stress of having to find a new job!!...that was awful!! 

48) would you rather sleep with someone or sleep alone?
i like sleeping alone...i like having space to move around if i want to...and i like being able to pull the blankets tight around me...when youre sharing the covers dont go as tight

49) have you ever been to new york?
I worked in brooklyn for 5 years...so im gonna go with yess...haha!

50) think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
the last person who said i love you to me was little sis...she better love me!!...i do a lot for that kid...which bt dubs...its totally her birthday today!!...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SIS!!!


























1 comment:

Laura D said...

So much fun to read Ash! I feel like I learned a thing or two new about you :) Its great to see you returning to your blog! :D