Thursday, July 14, 2011

vip pictures

my vip pictures from houston were posted on the backstreet boys website last week...sorry it has taken me so long to put them up on here...most of you probably saw them already...oh well...it doesnt hurt to look again!!! ; )


me and my boys!!!
i am obsessed with this picture...every time i look at it i see something new!!!



in case you were wondering...this was totally my inspiration for the whole reaching thing...haha!


little sis with bsb!!...she didnt realize brian (her fave) was so close!!


me and nicknick!!!



little sis and mr carter!...sqeeeeze!!!



well that all for now...and in case you missed it be sure to check out my review of the whole day here!!!...and as always dont be afraid to leave me some love! <3

4 comments:

Laura D said...

LOVE your picture with Nick. I want one!!!

~ashley~ said...

thanks laura!!! you will get one, no worries...just remember there's always hershey!...haha!

Anne Marie said...

LOVE THEM! And I see what you are all talking about with Nick and his hand hahahah that's great! You should totally post it on here!

Chrissy said...

One of these days I will feel comfortable enough to buy platinum. One of the things I am actually saving for for next tour is a platinum I think. There is so much BSB to save for and so little money to go around!