Thursday, July 28, 2011

30 Day BSB Song Challenge!

I stole this from Laura who found it on facebook. Its one of those 30 day song challenges but its only for Backstreet Boys songs. Instead of taking 30 days to complete, I’m just gonna do it all at once…Oh and im not going to use any songs twice…that parts not in the rules…I just decided to spread the love…so here goes…enjoy!! =)

Day 1 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the Old Era ("Backstreet Boys" (1996) – "Black & Blue")
All I Have to Give

Day 2 – Your Least Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the Old Era ("Backstreet Boys" (1996) – "Black & Blue")
Darlin

Day 3 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Video
Just Want You to Know
(it takes place in jersey exactly 1 week after my birth, how could it not be my fave?!?)

Day 4 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Reminds You of Somewhere
PDA
It reminds me of the club, the restaurant, the grocery store, and the movies…haha!!

Day 5 – Your Favorite Song from "Backstreet Boys" (1996 International Release)
I Wanna Be With You

Day 6 – Your Favorite Song from AJ’s Solo Album ("Have It All")
I Quit

Day 7 – Your Favorite Song from "Backstreet’s Back" (1997 International Release)
That’s the Way I Like It

Day 8 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Want to Dance
Incomplete
I know you’re all thinking “really?”…and I say yesss! Every time I hear this song I want to do my beautiful lyrical solo from 2005

Day 9 – Your Favorite Song from "Millennium"
Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely

Day 10 – A Song That You Heard at Your First Backstreet Boys Concert
Just to be Close
Hearing howie sing “like a flower to a tree that’s how close I wanna be” makes me melt every time!

Day 11 – Your Favorite Song from "Black & Blue"
Not for Me

Day 12 – Your Favorite Song from Brian’s Solo Album ("Welcome Home")
I’m Alive

Day 13 – Your Favorite Song from "Never Gone"
Crawling Back to You

Day 14 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Reminds You of Someone
Trouble Is
It reminds me of little sis because she makes an over exaggerated OK sign everytime…I asked her why one time and she said “I feel like its something AJ would do…sure enough that’s exactly what he did when they sung this song in concert

Day 15 – Your Favorite Song from "Unbreakable"
Panic!

Day 16 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Sad
Gone Without Goodbye
I know that this is a Brian only song…but I dare you to really listen to it and not be sad…its impossible

Day 17 – Your Favorite Song from "This Is Us"
Undone
I think this question is the hardest because all of the songs on this album are my fav…if you ask me the same question tomorrow my answer would probably be different

Day 18 – Your Favorite Song from One of Nick’s Solo Albums ("Now or Never", "I’m Taking Off")
Burning Up

Day 19 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Remix
The Call

Day 20 – Your Favorite Unreleased Song (Pt. 2)
Set It Off

Day 21 – Your Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the New Era ("Never Gone" – "This Is Us")
Shattered

Day 22 – Your Least Favorite Backstreet Boys Song from the New Era ("Never Gone" – "This Is Us")
Treat Me Right

Day 23 – Your Favorite Song from Howie’s Solo Album ("Back to Me")
100
Well, there’s only one so far so I have to pick it…haha!!!

Day 24 – A Backstreet Boys Song that Makes You Laugh
Boys Will Be Boys
I wanted to put PDA because of “kissin and touchin with my heands all over your booty” but then I realized that I already used it and I don’t want to repeat…so I picked this one cause its silly too!!

Day 25 – A Backstreet Boys Song You Used to Love but Now Hate
I Want it That Way

Day 26 – Your Favorite B-Side from a Single
If You Knew What I Knew

Day 27 – A Song from One of the Special 3-Disc Releases from the 2000 Burger King Promo
Don’t Want You Back (LIVE)

Day 28 – A Backstreet Boys Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
Set Adrift (On Memory Bliss)

Day 29 – Your Favorite Solo from a Backstreet Boys Album
Howie’s verse in Trouble Is
the first time I heard it I couldn’t believe it was him, it completely different from his normal sound but just as awesome!!! Oh and I decided that this doesn’t count as a repeat because its just one verse not the whole song…haha!

Day 30 – Your Favorite Song Where Kevin Noticeably Sings
Drowning

Well…go ahead don’t be shy…share some of your answers…or copy the whole thing and share all of your answers…do whatever you want…the possibilities are endless!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Okay so I may have to do this once I get caught up on my blog. So I was almost done with my Louisville review and then I went to go delete one part of it and it deleted the whole thing! So now I have to start all over again.

Laura D said...

LOVE your answers. My favorite was PDA reminding you of "the club, the restaurant, the grocery store, and the movies" I actually LOLed at that.