Thursday, July 1, 2010

plus one

no this is not a blog about the mayors bff who i named plus one on here...so when i say plus one im talking about the whole notion of a plus one...not the person plus one who i have lined up as my plus one for the princesses wedding...

last year one of my good friends from high school got engaged...of course i was super excited for her...but at the same time i immediately thought "oh god who am i gonna bring to this wedding"...in my dreams i obviously wanted new guy to go with me...haha...and then he moved (and i cant talk to him anyway) so that idea was out...then i thought well maybe concert guy (at that point i didnt even officially meet him yet)...so i was thinking thats probably a no go...haha...

so i began to think that it was just gonna be another wedding for me to attend solo...ugh...i really dont mind going by myself...i just dont want to be the only loser there alone...ya know...but then it all changed when i actually became friends with concert guy...i figured i could def invite him!...i was all set...no more stressing over who to ask...

then the invite came...and it was addressed to ashley...no guest...ugh all that worrying over nothing...i wasnt invited with a guest...so again i had to come to terms with going by myself...but at least this time i figured i wouldn't be the only one alone...

now the wedding is only a few weeks away and my friend called me today to tell me a lot family they thought were coming arent...so she said if i want to bring someone with me i can...oh boy here we go again...haha...i went right back to my plan of asking concert guy to go with me...so this afternoon i sent him a text (im much better with writing than speaking,..haha)...i said "hey...do you wanna be my plus one for my friend's wedding?"...omg i was so nervous sending that simple little text...and the worst part of it is he hasnt responded yet...ahhh...lol...so i guess i should take this as a bad sign...but im not...im going to pretend that its a good sign...haha...

so what do you think it means?...oh no, did i just make things awkward between us?...i hope not!...thats all i really have to say without turning crazy so im gonna go but i will def keep you posted on any response that may or may not come it...

No comments: