Friday, July 9, 2010

grr...no response

last week i told you all about how i invited concert guy to my friend's wedding...well i hate to be the bearer of bad news but over a week later and still no response...ugh!...i am fully aware that this means that he has absolutely zero interest in me what so ever...but to make myself feel better im going to pretend that he just didnt see it...cause if he did see it he would have said "of course! i would love to go with you!"...and then we would fall madly in love and live happily ever after!!!...haha!!!...oh the imagination i have...why cant it be that easy???...anyway back to reality...i had to accept that fact that he's not gonna come with me...so i moved on...

next on my list was plus one...i thought he would go with me fo sho...memorial day weekend he was going on and on about the fact that hes never been to a wedding and he wants to go to one and all kinds of nonsense...i thought i would be making his dreams come true earlier than expected...so i sent him a facebook message...again no response!...wtf!!!...is it so hard to write a simple no?...or im busy that day? or something! anything!...i just had to move on again...

next i asked the brian littrell look alike (BLLA for short) i met this past weekend...he's my cousin's big brother in their frat...he's now living at my cousins' house while he saves money to get an apt...this time i actually got an answer...it was a temporary answer...but an answer none the less!...he said he would def go if he doesnt have work...the problem was that he wasnt going to find out about work until it was too late...so another one down...oh boy any one else getting exhausted?!...haha...

finally i said that it "bff you are coming with me"...the only reason i didnt really want to have to ask him was it might be a little weird...since ya know...he is little sister's bofo after all...but whatever who cares? hes my bff so nbd!...right?!?...haha!

so there you have it folks...after all the drama i end up with bff as my plus one for this wedding...haha...wish me luck!

No comments: