Wednesday, July 14, 2010

circle back

since we last chatted bff backed out of going to my friends wedding with me AFTER i told her i would be bringing a plus one...great here we go all over again...*big ol eye roll*...haha!

so i circled back and re asked everyone from the original list (except plus one...i had to move fast and i dont have his number)...BLLA still didnt know about work...and stupid concert guy (thats right i called him stupid...haha!) didnt reply to me yet again...ugh...so annoying!...i think after this crush over...its painfully obvious that he has no interest in me...before i could pretend that he didnt get it or something like that...but ignoring 2 is sending a pretty clear message...dont you think?...oh well...what am i gonna do about it?...nothing...

anyway back to the wedding...i worked things out today and confirmed my brand new plus one...i know you are all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to find out who it is...haha!...well here goes...its my girl k dubbs!!!...yay!!!...i am going to have a way better time with her than i would if i brought any of those other bozos...

i am so happy that i can put all this drama behind me...it was seriously stressing me out...there was no need for that...im better now... =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

K DUBBS!!!! Love it