Monday, February 23, 2009

say it isnt so

this morning i arrived at work and got my stuff together and then went down for breakfast just like i always do...when i came back to my cube to eat my breakfast and read the latest articles on buddytv (my fav website) i discovered that buddytv is now blocked....ahhhhhh!!!....this upsets me on sooo many levels...not only do i go there to get all the latest info on all my fav shows but they also have all types of trivia and quizes and personality quizes and celb raters...its great...and it helps kill time on slow days...now that its blocked i dont know what im gonna do with myself...im gonna feel so out of the loop...this is sooo upsetting....

now i will have to find another website to kill time on...but i dont think there are any others out there that are as awesome as buddytv...if you have any suggestions please let me know...

No comments: