Wednesday, February 18, 2009

me, a 5th grade teacher???

a few weeks ago some kid (by kid i mean like 15 or 16) from TN friend requested me on facebook...he didnt seem like a creepster so i acepted...i dont mind having more friends...after i accept the request this kid write in my wall...some thing to the extent of hi mrs benham, you were my fifth grade teacher...i didnt want to be rude and say something like kid youre an idiot it cant possible be me for multiple reasons...it clearly states that i graduated in 07 so if youre 15 or 16 you were in 5th grade a good 5 years ago...i was still in school...and then theres the fact that im not from tennessee...oh and how could i forget i am def not a MRS...a little investigation and you would have know i was NOT your teacher...but of course i was nice and said sorry i dont think i'm who youre looking for but i hope you find her...so then he writes back to me that i have the same name and look just like this teacher person...i find it weird that there is someone else out there who not only looks like me but also has the same name...but whatever i just droped it...no need to go back and forth with this kid...

i thought that was the end of the story...no its not...yesterday i went onto facebook and i had a friend request...so i clicked on the thing to see who it was...it was some girl from TN...i was like you gotta be kidding me another one who thinks im the teacher...so this time i did not accept the request but i did send a message back telling her that if she looking for the teacher its not me...

i hope i dont have anymore of these dumb kids friend requesting me...oh well i gtg...

No comments: