Tuesday, April 30, 2013

AB and AC in MD


Hey hey hey…I apologize for the hiatus again…I don’t know whats wrong with me…I get on a roll and then I fall off again…im so sorry about that…*bows head in shame*…I promise im going to make a greater effort going forward!!...anyway…today I want to talk about the trip I took down to Annapolis in the beginning of march to visit tv girl and the captain…AND go to the alexis babini and aaron carter concet!!!

Friday night (march 8) after a long day at work I hopped in the cadi with little sis, little one and video girl…it was about a 4 hour drive but went by pretty quickly cause we kept busy chatting about all kinds of stuff (read as backstreet boys, big time rush and aaron carter…haha!!) …I guess we got there just after midnight…I don’t really remember the exact time but it was late!...haha!...tv girl was up waiting for us…yay!!!...but the captain was sleeping…boo!!...haha!!...it was the first time I was at their place…it was super cute!...i loved all the pictures they had framed all over…they really are just the cutest couple ever!!!...anyway…after some more chatting (I really do have a talking problem…I don’t know when to stop!!...haha!) we eventually went to sleep…

Saturday morning we all went out to breakfast!...i LOVE breakfast!!...haha!...then we went to cvs to print some pictures…we decided that we wanted to get the pictures we have with alexis babini signed!...i wish we came up with this plan earlier because I already had them printed and hanging on my wall…I just would have brought those with me…but its okay…now I have another copy (its hanging on my refrigerator!)…

printing these pictures took WAY longer than we thought it would…so long that we were almost late to the show!...oh by the way the concert was in the afternoon…I want to say that it started at 1 or something like that…we got there, I purchased an alexis babini “shut up and kiss me” tshirt (best tshirt EVER!!), then I pretty much ran to my seat…I got there just as the set was starting…phew!...that was a close call!...i would have been devastated if I missed babini!!!

i’ve said it before and I will say it again…alexis is just too freaking cute up on the stage with the guitar and the harmonica and the voice of an angel!!...i can never get enough of this guy…he is so charismatic and so talented!!…love love LOVE him!!...this is the first time I saw him live since his new album came out (“The Pioneer Spirit”…go buy it NOW!!) so I was excited to see his new stuff…omg…”shut up and kiss me”…I cant even…I was a fan of the song before but now…WOW!...so good!!...and he sang “hakuna mattata” (did I spell that right? Probably not!)…how amazing is that?!...AND “smoke” which is my personal fav live song of his…the “still be standing!!!” part is the best…we all yelled it out when he was explaining the sing along to everyone…he seemed excited that we knew it…haha!!...he sang a bunch of other songs too…they were all flawless!...and he had his friend down town Kenny brown on stage with him playing that box thing…sorry I don’t know what its called but its like an acoustic drum I guess…I don’t know…it just looks like a box to me…but its still super cool…I want to learn how to play the box!…haha!...but yeah, it was just overall a great set!!...i was smiling and singing along the whole time…I didn’t want it to end!!...but it did…boo!!!...on the plus side he was over by the merch booth for a meet and greet right after…yay!!!

We had some time before aaron was gonna come on so we went to meet alexis…I mean we were almost late because we were printing pictures for this very moment…of course we had to go!!...there was already a line formed when we got there so we waited patiently…when it was finally our turn we showed him our pictures and asked him to sign them…let me tell ya…this guy has some memory…we had pictures from 2 different times and he knew exactly where they where taken…I was impressed!!...it was great chatting with him and taking pics and stuff…hes always so nice!!...and he seemed to remember us but he could have just been saying that to be nice…im not sure…either way it was exciting!!





Next up was time for aaron carter!!...remember last year when I said I was not impressed…well he stepped up his game in a big way…last time i think i was so dissapointed because i knew he could do better...and this tour proves that...this time the show was GREAT!!...he sang a whole bunch of his old songs…they were all soo much fun…he opened with “another earthquake” which is one of my faves!!...he had two dancers who are incredible!!...and aaron himself is quite the talented dancer…I have to say that I was thoroughly entertained!!...nice job mr carter!!...and a highlight of the show was when little one was picked for the serenade!!...yay!!!


after the show it was time for the meet and greet with aaron!!...he was super nice just like the previous times i've met him...when i walked up to him he told me that i looked familiar...so i told him that i was little sis' sister...haha!!...we took a picture and then i was on my way...but on may way off the stage the girls taking the picture said to me that they like my necklace (my choose 180 dog tag)...i said thanks...and then they said "we know!!!"...haha!!...i thought that was great because only rushers know what it is...and that was that for the concert...oh wait!,,,i got a picture with the cute dancers too!!...haha!!

when all of our meet and greet fun was over we went to lunch with the whole gang...that was a lot of fun...i always love hanging out with all my backstreet girls and tv girl and the captain came to meet us too...it was at this point that the captain called me out for neglecting my blog...sorry again!!!...after lunch some of the girls went home and the rest of us walked around Annapolis a bit...it a really nice city...ill have to go back for a visit when the weather is a little nicer!!


i feel like this post is getting a little long so i guess ill stop here...but the whole weekend really was soo much fun!!!   

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Omg the Jackass on your photo gets me every time! Hahaha

Laura D said...

Awww so much fun! I feel like this was a bonus visit too and those are the best kind!

By the way- now i have another use for #BlameAsh on introducing me to Babini. Im loving him!! My fave is Shut up and Kiss Me.