Sunday, August 11, 2013

WORLDWIDE GIRL!!!!!!

**I know i havent blogged in a while but this needs to be said a sap!!!**

well guys it finally happened...i went to my 12th summer break tour last night in Minneapolis...and I WAS PICKED AS WORLDWIDE GIRL!!!!!!!!...I am STILL freaking out about it...I cant handle it!!!

So I knew that it was logans turn to pick tonight...or last night cause its morning now...sorry im confused because I haven't slept yet and im still very overwhelmed....haha!...anyway...i knew it was logans turn...but we brought all our signs just in case...gotta be prepared ya know...

Our seats were second row dead center...they were amazing!!...when the concert started I put the signs on the chairs in front of us so the boys could see them but we didn't have to hold it...little sis ended up holding up the logan one for a few seconds in the beginning and then put it down...she said that logan saw it then...

Right after na na na ended and it was time for ww I grabbed the logan sign and held it up high...they didnt say logan was picking yet but it had to be him...I just knew it...when they said logan I held the sign even higher!...then he said he saw a sign that grabbed his attention earlier and started walking over to the other side of the stage...I thought for sure he was talking about someone else but I kept holding the sign...then he came back to the middle and pointed to me and said "it says 'logan pick this jersey girl' so come on up here"...or soemthing along those lines!!!!...whaaaaat?!??!?!?....so of course I yelled things like "stop it!!!" and "you did not just pick me!!!!"...I was sooooo excited and 100% freaking out!!!!!!!....ahhhh!!!!!

Then I sarted making my way to the aisle...I heard little sis yell "that was my sign" like the animal she is...then kendall said "your sign? You're a very nice friend!"...so then she yelled "shes my sister!!!"...anyway...when I finally got to the end of the row I realized I didnt have my shoes on...oops...too late to turn back...haha!...so I made my way up to the stage...OMG!!...I was on the big black stage with big time rush!!!!!!!....ahhhhh!!!!!!

When I got up there logan asked me my name so I told him...I was waving to everyone like I owned the place or something...haha!!!...and then carlos was like "where are your shoes???"...I said I dont know, theyre under my seat somewhere...haha!...he seemed very concerned that I was barefoot...haha!!!...o feel like I was the first ever barefoot wwg...I mean I could be wrong but I dont think so!...haha!!!

At some point I did the smurf...haha!

When I was sitting down on the stool one of them (I have no idea who it was) asked how many shows ive been to...I said "this tour, 12"

Oh! James said something about if it wasnt for fans like ashley we wouldnt be able to do this...

The rest is kinda blurry...Im pretty sure I fist pumped at sone point...and I remember james rubbing my back...I may have started to tear up a little...haha!...logan asked if I was okay...I was like yeah!!...I was singing along the whole time and james put the mic in front of me at one point...I kept singing...haha!...

I held logans hand....and james' hand...and got cheek kissed from carlos kendall and logie...when carlos was singing...omg he was sooo close to me....I was dying...but then kendall came over...def died then...he didnt just kiss me once it was like a whole bunch of times...ugh!!!...I can't!!!!...do you people realize how much I love him?!?!...ahhhh!!!!!

When the song was over I gave them all squeeeeezes...and then kendall gave me two picks and said "give this to your sister"...I said ill make sure she gets it!!!...carlos told me to find my shoes...haha!!...and then logan held his hand out to help me down the stairs and I thanked him for picking me...and thats about it...

I just cant belive it happened...like are you kidding me right now?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh i saw them pick you and I was soooo jealous!!! we were in the front row on the right side of the stage so we got some hand touches in at least(: we also got to meet olivia, jackson, and victoria! ahh i would've given anything to be you at that moment!

Laura D said...

All i have to say
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!