Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This is why...


...i dont drink!!

Like i said in the previous post...after my last day of work i went out for drinks with my old coworkers (aww...thats sad that i have to say old now)...they kept buying me drinks...and the drinks were pretty strong...so i got pretty buzzed...some would say i was wasted but i wouldnt say it was that bad...haha!!!

While i was on my way home i posted something on facebook about being emotional and im gonna miss everyone at my old company and that kind of stuff...i was expecting to get some likes from work people...what i was not expecting was a like from CONCERT GUY...i havent seen him in 2 years and this guy is liking stuff on my facebook...whats going on?!...

So in my altered state i decided that it would be a good idea to send him a facebook message...i said something along the lines of hey, i used to have a crush on you...i rambled on for a while after that...not sure what i said...i cant bring myself to look at it...that was NOT a good idea...seriously, what is wrong with me?!...who does that?!...so embarrassing...but i thought eh, it will be okay...i wont see him ever again...nbd...

Then yesterday morning i got off the path and was walking to my new office and here he was walking towards me waving...oh my god...where was a shovel?...I needed to dig my grave...i was dying...sooo embarrassed!!!!...i couldnt believe it...i havent seen this guy in 2 years and the week after i decided it would be a good idea to tell him was crushin hard there he was right in front of me...are you kidding?!...when i saw him my heart def started racing and im sure my face was bright red...haha!...all i managed to get out was an excited heeeyy!!!!...and then i kept walking...i realized after that i probably should have stopped but i just couldnt...i had to get out of there before a complete panic attack set in!...haha!

i ended up sending him a text when i got to work...i didnt want to seem rude...or like i was running away...haha!...sure i totally was running away but he doesnt have to know that!...i think i sounded breezy...i dont know...what do you think?!...haha!!

So yeah...see...this is what happens and people wonder why i keep my alcohol intake to a minimum...the oversharing that happens is out of controll...i mean that night i also tweeted that i had to go peepees on the potty...what?!...again i ask who does that?!...haha!!...so i think its safe to say that i have reached my quota for the year...i cant let these things happen again...haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ASH. LET ME TELL YOU. I got pretty drunk at Erik's house once and said I have to go peepee on the potty like, five times.