Wednesday, November 21, 2012

black & blue & elevate



Wow...3 days in a row...im on a roll!!...haha!!

Today marks the anniversary of 2 of my favorite albums!!...backstreet boys black & blue AND big time rush elevate were both released on november 21st (of different years of course)...and they are both amazing!!!...a must in your pop music collection!...so lets look at the albums a little closer shall we...

BLACK & BLUE

Artist: backstreet boys

Year: 2000

Singles: shape of my heart, the call, more than that

Some of my faves: not for me, shining star, what makes you different, get another boyfriend

ELEVATE

Artist: big time rush

Year: 2011

Singles: music sounds better with u, elevate, windows down

Some of my faves: no idea, love me love me, cover girl, epic

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Coincidence? I think not!

I feel like November 21st was a monumental day for us, and I sort of just blew past it.

~ashley~ said...

it was a big day for us!!!...I had a tough time deciding which album to listen to...haha!...I went with b&b...its a classic!!