Thursday, April 21, 2011

its a smiley kinda day

hey bloggers!

i'm back!...thats right happy ashley is back in action!!! its really a combination of things that turned my frown upside down...last week i felt like crying all the time but this week i cant help but smile! =)

first i took a deep breath and realized my life really isnt that bad...as far as life experience goes my romance column is blank but so what?...i have plenty of other columns that are full...and whatever has (or has not) happened to me in the past is in the past...its impossible to change, so why dwell on it???...im done saying "well this is what's happened to me before so why will anything be different going forward"...now i say whatever happens happens...and there is no need for my past to dictate my future!...i am awesome!...if other people dont see that then thats their loss not mine!

im also in birthday bash planning mode...which isnt much except for telling some people when and where to show up...haha!...im excited to celebrate my birthday...i feel like i do a lot for everyone else all the time...im totally a people pleaser...but my birthday is my day to have it my way...and thats the way i like it! (10 points if you just thought of the bsb song...haha!)

but the one thing that really tipped the scales of course has to do with my boys...i know youre all so surprised by this...haha...yesterday was backstreet boys 18th anniversary!...there was sooo much backstreet love out there yesterday it was insane...it was mostly on twitter but it was still out there...my timeline was flooded with bsb love all day!...celebrating all day got me so excited for the nkotBSB tour this summer and for the cruise in december...they seem so much more excited for this years cruise than last years cruise which in turn makes me more excited!...haha!...for a long time little sis and i felt like we were among the very few fans left but now i know thats totally not true...and it feels good to be part of one big happy fan community!!!...oh and nkotbsb will be on dwts next week...so make sure you tune in tuesday night at 9 for some awesomeness!!!

so my advice to everyone today is to get out there and do whatever it is that makes you happy!...being happy is way better than being sad!!! =)

No comments: