Wednesday, May 12, 2010

713 drama

earlier today i was writing in my trusty blog all about how truly crazy wet hair girl is...then i realized that i was being really mean...and i dont want my blog to be mean...i want it to be fun and happy and silly and boy crazy...haha!...so i decided to erase the post...also i really cant remember if i ever gave her the link to this...if she ever read the things i was writing...friendship def over!...well to be honest im on the verge of phasing her out...i dont think i can handle the crazy anymore...it was entertaining for a while but now im over it...

i feel really bad about this because i remember how crappy i felt when my high school friends phased me out...it was horrend!...but there are some major differences...1) im not crazy! and 2) i was bff with these people for years...wet hair girl has been my train friend for a few months...so its totally different right???...or am i just an awful person???

shes been pretty nutty all along but the thing that set her over the edge was when she left concert guy and his friends at a bar in belmar with no ride home and all of their stuff was in her car...and then she refused to give the stuff back...so bizzar right?!?...this was a situation that had absolutely nothing to do with me (because i wasnt there) but since she refused to talk to concert guy or his friends she put me in the middle...this fight blew up so big that now its 2 weeks later and they still dont talk to each other and concert guy doesnt stand in our spot in the morning anymore...so some days i stand with him and some days i stand with her...yesterday im pretty sure she was mad at me for standing with concert guy...its so stupid...hes still my friend and neither of us did anything wrong...did i mention that im 100% on his side in this stupid fight...and no my judgment is not skewed because i think hes dreamy...haha!...im on his side because wet hair girl is capital C crazy!!!!...i better stop with that story there before i get mean again...oops...lol...

oh which brings me to another talking point...every time i chat with concert guy it becomes increasingly difficult not to mention my blog...its a force of habit for me to tell everyone i talk to to read my blog...when we talk about wet hair girl i have the urge to say something like "oh that is so going in my blog"...or "you need to read what i said about her in my blog!"...or (what i say to most people) "dont you read my blog?"...haha!...but then i quickly realize what a HUGE mistake that would be and keep my mouth shut...haha!...im sure he would appreciate what i have to say about wet hair girl and arti but i dont think i could handle it if he read everything i wrote about him!...i think that would be disastrous for me...talk about embarrassing...oh god...after reading he might put me in the crazy category with wet hair girl...and who wants that???...not me thats fo sho...im worried its gonna slip out one day...and then what?...what if he wants the address?...what am i going to say?..."sorry i cant give you that information because pretty much every entry is about you and i just cant let you read it"...i think that would make him want to read it more....dont you?!?...

i guess i will just have to be extra careful...i cant mention my blog or twitter around any of the train friends or their friends...(well i guess arti would be okay to read it...but im her least favorite so she wouldnt care...actually now that she thinks wet hair girl is a floozy i may have moved up a spot...yessss!!!...haha!)...but if it does slip out i will just have to except the consequences...see what happens when you talk about people...nothing good...haha!

well until next time...happy blogging! =)

No comments: