Monday, May 10, 2010

big brother is watching

last weekend (sat may 1) i decided to throw myself a birthday party...i really thought that the mayor and little one would be the only people in attendance...boy was i wrong...turns out people actually like me and wanted to come to my party...imagine that...haha!...i didnt know i had it in me to trow a wild party...i had tons of fun and im pretty sure everyone else did too!

unfortunatly bragging about how awesome my party was is not the point of this entry...i only mention it because its where i found out about an additional reader of my delightful little blog (bringing my grand total to 3...haha!!!)...i gained this knowledge because something came up about my train friends and then the following exchange happened:

me~> my train friends were here, did you see them?
big brother~> wait...that was concert guy?!?
me~> omg you read my blog!!!...haha...yeah it was concert guy!!!

just in case you are wondering who big brother is he's my super awesome brother in law...husband to big sis...and father to my little squish-a-lish!!! ive know him since i was about 9 or 10 and we have had some great memories along the way...and many times we are the only 2 who "get it" in the fam...its nice to know there is someone out there who knows when im being sarcastic...haha!...well anyways i love you big brother! <3...

now that i know big brother is watching i feel like theres extra pressure to write something good...and now i kinda feel weird talking about my potentially gay pretend train boyfriend...haha!...eh who am i kidding? im going to still talk about concert guy...so if you are entertained by that story line no worries!...ill keep you informed on any developments there...oh which reminds me i do have a new story about the train friends...look for that in the next few days!...all i have to say about it right now is wet hair girl is CRAZY (i really hope i never gave her the link to this)...haha!!!

in closing if there is anyone else out there who is reading this please let me know and you can get your very own cool blog name and post dedicated to you!