Saturday, May 29, 2010

sittin in my spot

greetings from the jersey shore!!! its memorial day weekend and the summer has officially begun!...yay!!!...i think my slogan for this summer is gonna be "summer of ten, bring on the men!"...haha!

well anyway im reporting to you live from my favorite spot down here...if you know me and you know the compound then you totally know where my spot is...in the corner of the deck looking out at the bay...love it!...but only at night...during the day its just an ordinary spot but at night its magical!...on clear nights i like to look at the stars...i see a lot of shooting stars and always make a wish...i would tell you what my wishes are but then they wont come true so mum is the word!...haha!...i also like to look out into the bay...and listen to the water...its very peaceful out here!...

i do some of my best thinking out here in my spot...i think about all kinds of things out here...im not gonna lie most of it is about boys...haha...i imagine all kinds of things...this is the best spot to escape reality for a little bit and live in a fantasy world...(and ps i always have a bofo in my fantasy world...haha!)...

well i must go now because other people are invading my spot...so i guess i will be social and talk to them!...until next time happy blogging!

No comments: