Wednesday, May 6, 2009

today is my birthday!!!

yay!!!...get excited...i sure am!!! = )

i guess i'll be a follower and write 24 truths today in honor of my 24th birthday...wow 24 i cant believe it...anyway on to my thuths!

1) purple has been my favorite color my whole life but in recent years lime green has been comming in at a close 2nd

2) being single my whole life has been awful...i hope one day ill find the man of my dreams and ill be able to say he was worth the wait...but for right now its awful...

3) the first concert i ever went to was on august 8, 1997...of course it was backstreet boys!!!...including that one i have seen my boys 27 times live in concert...they are def my atf (all time fav...thanks len for the phrase...haha)

4) i have the neatest, most organized desk in my group at work...when i tell my mom this she doesnt beleive me...maybe because my room looks like a bomb went off...haha..

5) i hate relying on public transportation...last night i was on my normal train which should get into rahway at 650...i didnt get into the car until 830...grrrr

6)most people hate economics classes...not me...they were my fav...i had a 4.0 in the subject...omg what a dork...lol...

7) i still live at home and am well aware that i would never be able to live on my own because i am completly dependent on my parents for all things domestic

8) i watch a ton of tv... and thanks to my tivo i watch even more

9) i have a super cute 2 year old nephew...his name is hunter...i prefer to call him squishalicious...or squish for short...

10) i'm not afraid to admit it...i heart the disney channel!!! <3

11) eleven is my favorite number

12) i cant stand fake people...you are who you are...who cares?...so i dont understand why some people find the need to pretend to be someone they're not...

13) i commute to brooklyn everyday

14) im already planning my 25th birthday bash...its gonna be in disney world!...so start saving your pennies and i will see you there!!!

15) i have been called an oompa loompa before...i did not appreciate that...i prefer the term little tea pot...its much nicer dont you think

16) the annoying lady talking super loud on the phone behind me just scared me because she said we just passed rahway...i freaked out then looked out the window and discovered that shes an idiot because we are only at elizabeth...ugh so stupid...

17) i am super close to my family...they are the best!

18) i drive a 2002 hyundai santa fe in merlot

19) i like doing crossword puzzels even though i am terrible at them

20) i'd rather drive 20 minutes to go to a nice movie theater than drive 5 minutes to a crapy movie theater

21) i dont like wearing shoes...i would be happy being bare foot all the time

22) im obsessed with collecting tv shows on dvd

23) since i started working i chew a lot more gum than i used to

24) i LOVE to dance...it is my biggest passion in life...and i miss it more than i can put into words...lmdance 4ever!!!

No comments: