Sunday, May 24, 2009

<3 HAWAII <3

hey there bloggers...im in HAWAI!!!

you maybe wondering what im doing waisting my time writting in my blog when i can be out enjoying my vacation...well theres a little thing i like to call a 6 hour time difference...so while its 1030 back in jersey its only 430 here...little sis and i have been up for about an hour already...since the princess (my other sister) is still sleeping we cant really make to much noise...so here i am blogging...haha...

we are staying at the hilton hawaiian village...let me tell you it is called village for a reason...this place is huge!...and it super nice...i cant wait for the sun to come up so we can go swimming and learn how to make leis and take hula lessons...im excited!...

ill report back again sometime after i get back home on friday...have an excellent week and happy memorial day! (do you believe its summer already?!?)

No comments: