Saturday, November 29, 2008

tis the season

now that thanksgiving is over it is the official start of the christmas season!!!...this is def my fav time of the year...at work i replaced my polka dots and flowers with snoflakes and garland!...and i set up my christmas tree in my cube...i am so excited for winter and all things christmas...later today i'm going to start my christmas shopping...i dont really know what i'm gonna get everyone but i'm sure i will find the perfect gift for everyone on my list...

there are some people out there who are totally bah humbug...((how do you spell that by the way)) i just cant understand why...this is the season of giving and love and celebration...why is it so hard for some people to get in the spirit of the holiday season???...for me it is so easy!!

thats it for now...i want everyone to get out there and spread the holiday love!!!

No comments: