Tuesday, July 31, 2012

nothing's ever easy


As i mentioned earlier the morning of my cousins wedding i went to get my hair done...just the standard highlights and trim that i normally get...but why should i have expected things to be standard?!

Everything started off okay...i got caped up and my hair dresser loaded my hair with foils...and then i sat for a little bit while my hair was cooking...just before the timer went off much louder ringing started...it was a fire alarm!!!...at first everyone thought it was just a drill...but no...it was a real fire and the building needed to be evacuated...whaaaatt?!?

So i grabbed my bag and headed for the door...yep, foils and cape still in tact i ventured outside...haha!...something to note about the location of my salon...its inside a big gym...so there was probably about 100 other people standing outside...all of them staring at the crazy girl with foils in her hair...good thing i dont embarrass easily!!!

After we got outside all the people at the salon started to panic a little bit...they had to get the bleach out of my hair before any damage was done...so they found a hose...yeah, thats right a garden hose...so they pulled all the foils out, i bent over and they hosed me down...well just my hair but still...it was pretty funny....haha!!!

I think most people would have been mortified at this point...but like i said i dont embarrass easily...i just couldnt get over how funny it was...i was i had pictures of the event to show you but i didnt take any...it would have made this short story so much better!!!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Such a funny story! I don't need pictures... I can visualize it all in my head haha!