Sunday, July 8, 2012

Exciting stuff coming up!

Hey there!!!

this past weekend was an eventful one so i have lots to post about...i know that i could just write the blogs and youll see them when you see them...but there was just so much stuff that happened and im not really sure where to start...i typically like to go in chronological order...so thats probably what gonna happen...you non boy band lovers will just have to bear with me for one more post...then ill be back to real life...haha!

First up will be a post about my big time skype call!!!!...ahhhhh!!!!!....i actually won...can you believe it?!...my little blog won me a prize...maybe now i can call myself an award winning blog writer...haha!

Next up will be the oh so exciting story of getting my hair done saturday morning...it doesnt sound very exciting, i know...but trust me...it was quite comical!...

And then i'll be writing all about my cousin's wedding!!!...she married her high school sweetheart...love him!!! ,3...they are an amazing couple and i couldnt be happier for them!...

My last order of business is to give a shout out to dead sexy!!!...i heard that even though he moved to a far away land called texas, hes still a loyal reader...thanks!!!!...i miss you and im glad youre still reading even through all my craziness!!...haha!...but if you want a shout out in the future maybe should leave a comment or two so i know youre still here!!!!...haha! ;-)

Thats all for now...ill be back soon with big time skype call!!...see ya then!!! =)

1 comment:

Laura D said...

Im so excited to read about the Big Time Skype Call!!! Dont keep me waiting too long :)