Friday, April 13, 2012

no idea

well...i do have an idea...but i didnt know what to title this post and im really loving the big time rush song "no idea" right now...so i thought hey, why not?!

this post is going to be for administrative purposes...i just want to catch you guys up on a few key things going on in my life and what you can expect from upcoming entries...here we go!

~first order of business is to say that im sorry that my posts have been way less frequent this year...i promise to increase my output moving forward...i have been sooo busy at work...ive even been working most saturdays...so ive been leaving work super late and the last thing i wanted to do is think...i didnt want to do anything that required any effort...unfortunately my poor blog takes some effort to write and proof read and add pictures when needed...so it took the biggest hit...but now i see the light at the end of the tunnel...it seems like things are calming down at work so you should be seeing more of me!...yay!!!

~my obsession with big time rush is getting out of control...its a slippery slope and im happily sliding down it with both hands in the air yelling weeeeee!!!....haha!!!...i cant stop thinking about them or listening to their music...of course they will never be able to take the top spot away from my backstreet boys but right now they are holding strong at number 2...i would even venture to say that ive never liked anyone in my #2 spot as much as i like btr...does that make sense?!...haha!

~speaking of btr i have so updated vip info...in my vip comparison post i said that bsb has a question and answer session and btr doeas not...well i was looking through the forum on their fan club yesterday and i discovered that btr added a q&a to their soundcheck...this is interesting because i think it may be because of my...no, not my blog entry!...i say this because after the btr concert little sis and i ran into justin (the guy that runs bsb vip)...he asked us what we thought of the btr vip...so i said it was great but i wish they had a q&a...so i wonder if he went back to whoever was running the btr vip and shared my opinion...hmmm...if thats how they added the question i just want to say your welcome!...haha!

~i've been doing my nails a lot lately...it all started after the princess' wedding...i got the gel nail polish so it would last the whole vacation...it was great...i loved it at the time...but when it came time to get the polish off you are supposed to go get it removed...i couldnt be bothered doing that...sooo my nails were destroyed...they were cracked all over the place...so ugly...so to cover up the ugly i started painting them myself...and since im the fun loving person that i am i couldnt just paint them regular...i got increasingly more creative...this past week i i learned how to do marble nail...i thought they came out pretty good...what do you think?!?
Left Hand

Right Hand
~ my next post will def be part of my "i heart..." series...im not really crushin on anyone in real life right now so i figured i would share with you all of my celeb crushes!...starting with my number one all time fav...you should know who it is but if you dont youll just have to wait and see...for this series ill probably start off talking about individuals but ill probably expand to include all kinds of things i love...soo look for this soon!!!

~ 2012 is the year of concerts for me...my girl anne marie (who ive been going to most of my concerts with) pointed out that we've been to at least one every month so far this year...so we decided that we will continue that trend for the whole year...we are set up until september!...except for july...we cant find a july concert...so if any one knows of any good shows in july please let us know!!!...thanks....

~and finally...this will be the last post i write on my ally...thats right, its time for a new phone again...im not really sad to see this one go like i was when i upgraded from my trusty voyager...its not that this phone is bad cause its not...weve had some good times...but its just time for an upgrade...and plus i heard that verizon is gonna start charging for an upgrade...wtf?!...so i gotta get one last free upgrade in before they charge me...

well guys...thats that...youll be hearing from me soon! love ya! <3

No comments: