Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I heart howie d

I told you my first official post of my i heart series would be by number 1 fave of all time...of course my main squeeze is the one and only howard dwaine dorough...better known as howie d from the backstreet boys!!!!

Howie has been my fav backstreet boy since i started liking the group back in '98...i mean have you seen the quit playing games video?!..omg the abs!...haha!!!...lets all watch together shall we...


this video is from Backstreet Boys VEVO

Okay so the awesome abs may have been what drew me in...but the arent what made me stay...theres so many great things about howie...they dont call him sweet d for nothin!...let list just some of his awesomeness!!!

out of all the backstreet boys hes the best with the fans
in concert he usually changes the words of iwitw to include the city they are in
he has conversations with the girls he brings on stage to sing to
he looks better now than ever
he tells cheesy jokes that i find super funny
hes smart
he has a great charity for lupus
there are tons of other things that make him amazing
the most important is he has a voice of an angel...his solo album is so so so good...to prove it heres a video of him singing lie to me on the cruise...enjoy!


this video is from Anne Marie!!

No comments: