Tuesday, September 6, 2011

summer of eleven...


...yeah, it was heaven!!!

i hate to say it but labor day was yesterday and you know what that means...summer is unofficially over...boo!!!...the end of the summer is always a little sad for me...so instead of dwelling on it lets talk about all the awesome times i had this summer!!!

most of my weekends were spent dts...i dont really do anything special while im there but just being there is special in and of itself...i love everything about being down there...i love hanging out on our deck all day long...i love listening to music outside...i love getting a tan...i love that you can go out to breakfast in your pjs and messy hair and no one cares...i love watching movies on the beach while digging my feet into the sand...i love gazing at the stars trying to find the little dipper...i love being super close to my little squish...i love lounging in the baby pool...i love all the family drama...i love crawling back into bed to watch a movie if it gets too hot (or too chilly...haha) outside...i love joking and laughing with everyone...i love discussing strategies to find the best time to go home to get the least amount of traffic...i love taking a shower outside...i just love it all!!!

besides all the greatness of being down the shore i also had a really amazing backstreet summer...i went to 6 nkotbsb concerts...experienced my first (and 2nd and 3rd) vip...and most importantly i made a bunch of new friends thanks to the boys!...these girls have been so great all summer...we've exchanged countless emails sharing all kinds of things...yes i have little sis and little one to talk about bsb with but i really enjoy having all these new girls to share my thoughts and opinions with...we even had a bsb weekend...we watched old videos and played the board game and had a really fun time...(it you want to read more about the weekend my friend laura gave a quick recap over on her blog...so check it out here! )...

i know that my obsession level got up close to where it was during the black and blue era...maybe even surpassed it...i dont know...its close...haha!!...but who cares?!...im having fun and thats all that matters!!!

so only down side to this summer is that it came and went and i have made zero progress on the clark kent front...ugh!...sports guy comes back from vacay tomorrow so ill have to have a chat with him and get the ball rolling with that...

well i hope everyone had a spectacular summer like i did...lets see what the fall has in store for me...i hope its good!!! =)

until next time happy blogging!!!

1 comment:

Laura D said...

In a weird twisted way, I'm almost glad the summer of NKOTBSB is over just so I can focus on other areas of my life. They were so consuming (in a good way) but I barely had time for much else!

I had such a great time at the shore with you! And its funny you mention our backstreet weekend. I'm watching some of my old VHS tapes as I type this :)