Thursday, February 24, 2011

feelin the love

a pleasant good day to all of you

today has been an excellent day...for the sole fact that little sis and i managed to get 2nd row tickets to nkotBSB!!!...i have never ever had good seats to see my boys...i never really cared because as long as i was there it didnt matter where i was sitting...ive even been in the last row at continental arena...oh and also last row on the cruise...so yeah needless to say its about time we got awesome seats!!!...im so excited for this tour...you have no idea...

anyway what i really wanted to talk about was love...i may not have any romantic type of love in my life right now (which totally stinks btw)...but that doesnt mean that i have no love in my life...i have so many people who care about me and love me...its the little things that make me feel loved...

~my 3rd grade cousin learned all about writing letters in school...so she had to write a letter to a friend or a family member...she picked me! out of everyone in my giant family she picked me!... =)

~every time i see my nephew and he tells me he loves me...my heart just melts...as ive mentioned many times before he is just the cutest kid ever!...

~whenever im on the phone with someone in my family we ALWAYS say i love you before hanging up...i feel so blessed to have family like this...they mean the world to me and im so happy that we can express that to each other...

~here's a blog related one...my girl cait over at finding my balance tagged my in a meme...so yay!...its the first time ive been tagged in one...so thanks for thinking of me cait!...and look for my answers in the near future!

there are so many other little things that i could go on and on about but ill stop here...(a little because i dont want to bore you but mostly because its my stop on the train and im out of time...haha!)...so to all my followers stop and smell the roses, appreciate the little things, and try to tell someone you love them today...tell your parents...your siblings...your mailman...it doesnt matter...just say it to someone and i can guarantee that it will brighten their day and yours!!!...

i'll say it two times...i love you! i love you! <3 <3

No comments: