Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the year that was 2008...part 2

okay...let me finish my review...i know you were all dying with anticipation to find out what happened...haha!...

july:
i went dts a whole bunch of times...my little cousins visited from north carolina...i miss them soooo much....i spent A LOT of time working on the scrapbook for barb...i watched and got annoyed with sytycd...and thats pretty much it... oh wait...i also went to alicia and steves wedding!!!!

august:
this was a big concert month for me...i went to toms river fest...there were so many people there...we saw lifehouse, gavin degraw, avril, collective soul, carrie underwood, daughtry, and i'm sure there were more i just cant remember them...when daughtry sang there and back again i got so excited i dropped all of my stuff and preceded to do my most recent solo right there in the middle of the field...haha...i also went to maroon 5 concert at pnc with the lifers...there we took tons of pics cause we were short a page in barbs scrapbook and the party we threw her was the next day...so we really had no other option...haha...her party was tons of fun!...the week after that i went to mohegan sun to see a BACKSTREET BOYS concert!!!...yeah it was excellent...as always...

september:
phil FINALLY retired!!!!...yay!!!...enough said...haha...i also went out with britt for her birthday...we went to bamboo and i got free soda all night cause i was driving...yay for not drinking!!!...

october:
i got my wisdom teeth taken out...and i was WAY more dramatic about it than i needed to be...i went to st. maarten for a few days...of course i go there and its cloudy but whatever i still had fun!!!...on halloween i went another BSB concert...this time not so far...it was in montclair...since it was halloween they put costumes on for everybody...aj was some wrestler...howie was count chocula (i think)...brian was the burger king...and nick was the gieco gecko...that was tons of fun!!!...its exciting to be a show that something different happens than the standard stuff...

november:
sytycd tour!!!...of course we found the secret room and stayed after to meet the dancers...they were all great but i think i will say that thayne was my fav...he was super nice...i decided that i want him to be my bff...lol...after the show we went to providence and i spent my 1 and only night at my apartment there...haha...later in the month i went to vegas with cort!!!...we saw the BACKSTREET BOYS!!!...(have i mentioned that they're my fav!!!!...lol...)...that show brings my grand total up to 27!!!..yeah...i'm obsessed what can i say...also after thanksgiving i got my hair highlighted...i love it...i fell like this is the color my hair is supposed to be...

december:
lots and lots of christmas festivities consumed this month...and a loved every minute of it...i think my fav Christmas gift is rock band 2...(i bought it for myself a few days before christmas but i'll still count it as a gift...haha)...2008 ended with a new years eve part dts...my sisters told me if you want to find love in the new year then you have to wear red underwear on new years eve...so i did...they both wore them last year and both found bofos this year...hey it cant hurt right...anyway...we had a ton of fun at the party!!!...

so now its onto 2009!!! i cant wait...this is gonna be my year...i can feel it!!! (well at least i hope so)

No comments: