Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance???

okay so there are 2 things in life that I'm super passionate about...dance and tv...so when the two are combined you can't go wrong!!!...to me the BEST dance show out there is So You Think You Can Dance...(will be referred to as sytycd from here on out)...so since i love it so much and have tons and tons of opinions on it i decided to share them with everyone...I'm not going to get too deep into it now but tomorrow is a new episode and i plan on sharing my thoughts after i watch it...let me just say how incredibly annoyed i am with the judges for getting rid of Matt and Kourtni last week...they were by far my fav couple and i feel that they (along with a few others) were treated like the red headed step children...the judges tore them apart every chance they got when they gave the "golden couples" nothing but praise even after not so hot dances...the favoritism this season has gotten out of control and i'm not liking it...

also i think im going to share my opinions of other shows i watch like the mole and when it comes back lost and possibly other misc. shows along the way...maybe some movie reviews too...oh and i guess i can throw in some real life stories as well...so to recap i'm going to try my best not to neglect my little blog and talk about just about anything and everything...if you have a request please let me know...

No comments: