Sunday, July 27, 2008

how about some real life

so i talk alot about tv but i have a life outside of the television world too so lets discuss this some

so this weekend i went dts (down the shore)...hopped on the train after work and the come home today...saturday i went swimming at my sister's house...my little squish a lish was super cute just like always!!!...later i went back to the house and got ready for band night...this band was really good and tons of fun...deb ordered excellent food from runners and lennys...the whole night was hit and i had tons of fun!!!!....today was on the gloomy side and it turned out to be rather stormy so we just stayed in the house, watched movies, and played spades...i was partners with wanda...we lost to cort and jill but not by much it was a close game...so most of the day was good...

...until the ride home. (warning im about to have a venting woe is me moment)..i was talking to my sister and asking her about this new boy at the beach and some how the conversation turned into more then that and i realized that evnthough i thought i was close to my sisters im really not...they dont tell me anything...EVER...it all goes back to the stupid box i live in...and i guess they think that i would be upset with them or diapopinted or something i dont know...but i dont think that they understand that it hurts me more to know that they keep secrets from me but find it okay to tell just about everyone else....i mean if i had anything to tell, i would tell them...but maybe i wont now because they clearly dont care to tell me...and the worst part is the fact that she said well i didnt tell anyone in the family...well im sorry last time i checked meg britt kate and ty are in our family...and some of the other people she chooses to confide in over me just really hurts my feelings...and then when i get upset about one thing all the other things that make me sad come flooding in...its like a snowball effect...so its just all bad right now...but whatever ill get over it...i always do and by tomorrow i will be back to my typical cheerful self...

good night

No comments: