Tuesday, May 5, 2015

so long 20s

I know I've been gone for a while, making vlogs and such...but I've had some thoughts brewing in my head and I kinda want to get them out...

im writing this with about 2 hours left in my 20s...while part of me is seriously freaking out, there's another part that's at peace...I really am okay with it...a few weeks ago I dramatically mentioned that I was turning 30 and the response I got was don't worry about it, you should be proud...I don't know exactly what he was referring to because he doesn't know me all that well but none the less it got me thinking...and ya know what? I am proud of my self!!

When I look back at my 20s sure there are things that I wish would have happened and didnt...but there are things that I have experienced in the last 10 years that I couldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams...I've lost some friendships...but I've gain new ones...better ones...I would be lying if I said I didnt have my ups and downs but overall I feel like I have learned so much and grown as a person...I checked off many life milestones like graduating college with honors, getting a big girl job, meeting the backstreet boys, buying a car, moving out...((yes meeting bsb IS an important life milestone))...and most importantly I've learned how to be truly happy and not to care what other people think about me...ive learned to just be me...and its fantastic!!...it was a good decade for me...im gonna miss it...

If you asked me on the eve of my 20th birthday where I would be in 10 years I wouldn't have guessed any of this...so im not even going to bother predicting what the next 10 years has in store for me...I'm just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the ride...I'm excited to find out what the future holds for me!!!

Well...thats all I have right now...thanks for listening...here's to 30!!!

No comments: