Friday, June 22, 2012

I've given you 200!!


Hey hey hey blogosphere!!! Today marks my 200th post!!! Can i get a WOOHOO?!...WOOHOO!!!!

We've been through a lot together in the last 199 posts...highs and lows...good times and bad...ive cried on your shoulders...youve laughed at/with me over my antics and schemes...ive shared all my backstreet adventures...all my boy troubles...real life crushes...celebrity crushes...tv show analysises...concert reviews...birthdays...weddings...other assorted parties...and random friday nights...if it happened in my life then i probably shared it with you..hey i even talked about the weather one time...haha!...weve been through it all!

So want to dedicate this milestone post to all of you!!!...whether youve been with me from the begining or you just started reading, every single one of you means the world to me!!!...and i want to say THANK YOU!!!!...thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to read what i have to say here in my teeny tiny corner of the internet!!!

Since this is dedicated to you please dont be afraid to comment below...even if youve never comented before....just do it!...haha!...let me know what your fav post was...or when you started reading...or how you found me...or what types of posts you like best...or anything you want really...also, let me know what you want to hear from me in the future...i am open to all suggestions...i love making my readers happy...you guys are the BEST!!!!

I must be going now...but know that i love you!!! <3

ps~ this is the first post ive writen standing up on the subway...and i didnt even fall over...im kinda proud of myself...haha!

pps ~ sorry if theres a ton of spelling mistakes in here...im going out to dindin and movies with little sis so i wont be home until late...i figures i could just post this unedited...it should be okay..fingers crossed! ;-)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Standing up in the subway? Did you bend your knees???? Maybe the DC trip taught you something useful!