Wednesday, May 30, 2012

do you ever wonder...

...what it would be like to date a celebrity?!...cause i do...all the time...its actually one of my favorite day dreaming topics...haha!...for the purposes of this post im gonna use kendall from big time rush...oh how i wish i could go out with him!...i mean imagine waking up next to this...ugh!...love!!!...haha! ;-)

kendall posted this picture on twitter a month or so ago...its my fav!!! <3
***DISCLAIMER!: Before i go any further i just want to say that im not cray cray...i am completely aware that everything im about to say isnt real, nor will it ever be real...im just a girl imagining the what if!...this is meant to be fun!!!***

Since ive thought about this topic extensively i thought it would be a good idea to break down a few of the different aspects of it...so heres some questions that i ask myself and the answers i come up with...haha!

how would he treat me?
well since i dont know kendall in real life i can only base this answer on what i know about him and how he presents himself to the public...so i think that he would be incredibly sweet...he wrote a song called "cover girl" and if you havent heard it before do a quick youtube search (or at least look up the lyrics!)...for someone so young to write a song that so positive and sweet towards women is amazing...also the tweets he sends to his fans make my heart melt...always so caring...he never fails to put a smile on my face with those...so my theory is if hes this awesome towards people hes never met, hes gotta be even more awesome towards the girl hes dating..if that girl was me i imagine that i would never feel like anything less than a superstar!

how would we handle the long distance thing?
im a jersey girl and hes in California most of the time...that wont exactly make things easy for the relationship...but i dont see why we couldnt see each other on weekends...based on twitter it seems like they film their show an a monday to friday schedule...i work monday to friday...so surely one of us could hop on a plane to visit the other for the weekend...right?...my mom works for a airline so i can fly super cheap and hes got millions so the cost wouldnt really matter to him...haha!...and when hes on tour i could just meet up with him where ever he is on the weekends...it will be great...i really think i would be fine not seeing him everyday...i mean ive never been in a relationship before so ive always been able to do whatever i want when ever i want...having a long distance relationship kinda lets me keep that freedom...yeah, it could totally work!!!

what if things got serious and he asks me to move to california?
this is something im not sure i could do...i dont know if i could leave my family...im super attached to them...and if i move there ill have to get a job...so what happens when he goes on tour and im stuck there by myself for months because i cant take off from work that long...im not all that great at making new friends so i would be there all alone...no friends...no family...no kendall...i would be miz...the only way it would be okay is if i didnt have a job so i could go on tour with him...but i need a job!...i have bills to pay!!!...moving is def something that would have to be discussed in detail between the two of us...who knows, maybe at that time the pros will outweigh the cons!...haha!!!...oh! You know what would be really great? If i could be a dancer on their tour...i could totally do it!!!!...that would take care of the job situation!...haha!...but what about my family?!...ugh!..haha!!!!

will i be able to handle his heartthrob status?
yes, i think so...i would def be supportive of him hugging fans and tweeting them and talking to them and even kisses on the cheek would be okay...i will make sure that he continues to do all of these things because i know how much it means to them...i dont think its something that every girl would understand but since i am a die hard backstreet fan i know exactly how much the little things mean to these girls...a simple hug could make a fans life complete...trust me!!!

would i still be able to go on my backstreet adventures?
of course!...if he were to protest or say anything about it all i have to say is if it werent for girls like me, you wouldnt have a job...he would have to understand...in fact i think he would understand more than normal boys!...the other day i did take this one a step too far and wondered if he would pay for me to go on the cruise...so laura came back to me and said just call it research for any future btr cruises that would happen...so i said well if thats the case he can pay for my whole research team!...haha!!!

would the fans like me?
well i certainly hope so...but im not stupid..i know that there are gonna be tons of girls who would hate me...i would like to think that i could handle the negative things girls would say about my appearance...i think it would be tough to take digs at my personality..but like little sis says, they dont know you so who cares what they say, you know its not true...anyway i hope that theres a bunch of fans who would like me...i think im a likable person...dont you?!...and all those fans who like me would follow me on twitter and read my blog...oh my gosh, my readership would go up so much!!!...i just hope they wont get upset with all my posts about my backstreet adventures!....haha!!!!

what kind of girlfriend would i be? (In terms of backstreet wives)
would i be like rochelle?...very present on twitter, tweets about everyday things going on in her life...a little on the shy and quiet side in person...like leighanne?...always interacting with the fans on twitter and in person...or like leigh?...not on twitter at all...dont see her around much but shes secretly out in the crowd rocking out to iwitw with everyone else...i think i would be a little bit of all three but im not sure...i guess it would depend on the situation...like i wouldnt change my twitter habits, i would still tweet about random everyday things and tweet my friends (like rochelle)...i would be nice to fans when i meet them, if they want a picture ill take a picture, if they want to chat ill chat (like leighanne)...and you better believe if im at a concert i will be in the crowd signing and dancing right beside everyone else (like leigh)

I feel like there are so many more tangents i let my mind wonder down when im day dreaming about kendall...but i think ill stop there...you get the point right?!...haha!...maybe one day all this will come true...but until then a girl can dream!!!! =)

2 comments:

Laura D said...

LOVE this post! Just remember that I get to sit next to Carlos at the wedding. No take backs ;)

~ashley~ said...

Trust me...I won't forget!!!! =D