Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've been tagged

as i mentioned the other day, my girl cait tagged me in a meme...this was last month...i know im a little late to the party but its okay...beter late than never, right?!...well, i guess there's nothing left to do except get down to business...so here goes!!!
THE RULES:

1) you must post these rules
2) each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
4) you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
5) no tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people

11 FACTS:

1) my favorite colors are purple and lime green

2) i was born on may 6 1985, making me 26 years old

3) i have a serious problem when it comes to the backstreet boys...after 14 years, 44 concerts, 2 cruises, and tons of various other things i am still 100% obsessed...they are my number 1 all time fav and always will be!

4) i have 3 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law, and 1 nephew...i love my family more than you could ever imagine...ps all my cousins and their bfs/gfs are pretty awesome too!...these people are my best friends! <3

5) i have an extensive movie and tv show on dvd collection

6) i absolutely love to dance...tap, hip hop, jazz, lyrical...i love it all!...if money wasnt an issue i would def open up my own studio...

7) i went to my first big time rush concert on thursday...i kinda felt like an old lady there but i dont care cause the show was great...I LOVED IT!!!!!...those boys are just too cute!...i want to know what a girl has to do to get a date with one of them!...haha! ;-)

8) i am chronically single...never had a boyfriend...sad, i know...but its okay...my knight in shining armor is out there somewhere...i just have to find him!

9) one of my dreams is to be a contestant on the amazing race...how cool would that be?!?

10) i consider my smile and laugh to be my best features...i love to laugh...i laugh at everything...hence the title of my blog!...haha! =)

11) eleven is my favorite number!

11 QUESTIONS FOR ME:

1) what do you was first when youre in the shower? i wash my left arm first

2) favorite birthday celebration? my sweet 16 was pretty great but im gonna have to say my 25th birthday bash (both local and disney editions) they were sooo much fun!!!

3) whats your favorite movie? (or top 3, because i know i couldnt pick a favorite) oh boy this is really tough...im gonna go with cheaper by the dozen, oceans eleven, and all harry potters (i know that last one is totally cheating...oh well...haha!)

4) who changed your life the most? i really dont know...i dont think anyone has changed my life dramatically...ive def been influenced by people like my parents and my grandparents but i wouldbt say they changed me...ive always been who i am...

5) whats your shoe size? 8ish...

6) if you won the lottery, whats the first thing you'd buy? im assuming this is the first thing after you get the check...haha!...i think the first thing i would do it go to best buy and buy all kinds of cool stuff...like giant 3d tvs...3d blue ray players...lots of dvds...perhaps a new computer...new camera...xbox connect...hmmm, what else?...oh the 3d ds...ya know stuff like that...i could probably blow all of it in one store...haha!

7) what trail/skill do you have that you are most proud of? def my dancing abilities!

8) do you have a favorite scent of lotion/perfume/cologne/body spry? if so, what is it? yes! i have a lotion from bath and body works...i think its called forever sunshine...i love it...i try to put it on everyday...it smells so good...and reminds me of the summer!

9) which celebrity would you like to meet? well, my answer will always be bsb because  i always want to meet them again and again!...but for the sake of this question ill pretend it says who youve never met before...if i answered this last week i would have said big time rush...but since i met them on friday, i cant pick them...hmmm...there are so many to choose from...i think im gonna go with the cast of psych!...its such a great show, def one of my faves...i think they would be really fun to meet...

10) when was the last time you cried? what was it about (if youre comfortable sharing)? the last time i cried was thursday morning...it was about the possibility of being forced to move to delaware...

11) what position do you normally sleep in? (on your stomach, on your back, etc.) i sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the right


11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

1) who/when was your first concert?

2) how do you normally wear your hair?

3) winter, spring, summer or fall? which is your favorite?

4) whats the most played song in your itunes?

5) how about the 25th most played song?

6) how was your day? what did you do?

7) whats your favorite tv show that is currently on the air?

8) whats your favorite board game?

9) what was your favorite grade in school?

10) do you have any nick names? if so, what are they?

11) if you could trade places with one person for the day, who would it be and why?

TAG! YOU'RE IT!!!

so...im supossed to tag 11 people, but i dont know 11 people with blogs to tag...so im only gonna tag 3 people and your gonna like it...haha!!!

LAURA at Backstreet Boys Cruise 2010 and 2011 Blog
CHRISSY at From The First Day
KRISTEN at My Safest Place to Hide

if there is anyone else out there who wants to play please feel free to join in the fun!!! =)

ps~ for some reason the spell check isnt working...so sorry about all the mistakes!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Why am I just seeing this now?! I am on it!! Haha