Friday, December 3, 2010

best nephew ever!!!!



this post is dedicated to one person and one person only...my super awesome nephew!!!...his birthday is coming up in a little less than two weeks (hes gonna be 4!)...so i wanted to take a little bit of time to tell everyone just how adorable he is and how much i love my little squish-a-lish!!!...to do so im just gonna list some of my favorite squish quotes!...

racing game
~ i want to play the racing game
~ lets use the fast car
~ we can be your favorite today (me: which one is my fav?) the gween guy!
~ when we work together we can win!

corn maze
~ excuse me, can you tell me how to get back to poppy
~ poppy, are you strong enough?
~ i want a COLD drink

jets
~ but we all like the jets
~ (big sis: the jets are stinky p.u.) no, poppy's stinky p.u.

after seeing my room
~ this is the ashley picture room
~ i think you should clean your room

my #1 favorite
~ aunt ash, i love you!!!

guess what, i love you too little buddy!!!! *sqeeeeezze*

and thats just the tip of the iceberg on awesome things this kid says!!!...and hes so lovable...just the cutest ever!!!...love love love him!!!

so im sending out a very happy (early) birthday to my little squish-a-lish!!!!!!!!

No comments: