Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my first 10 on tuesday

since im a follower im gonna follow again and start answering 10 on Tuesday...i stole the questions from cait...she got the questions from someone else...and im really not sure if that person made the up of got them from another person...im sure you can follow the questions back to find their origin if you wish...anyway...lets get on with it shall we!

1) Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)

well i HATE the train and the subway...i love my new car but if i had to go far i would def start to get antsy...so i am going to answer my fav way to travel is by plane!!!...i love love love flying!!!...there is something about being up in the sky with the clouds and looking out the window and seeing miles and miles of land of ocean...when i was real little i use to look for the carebears in the clouds...but now i like to look for things that are a little more real...lol...like my house (which i have yet to spot)...another thing that makes planes so awesome is getting on a plane = going on vacation!!!...and who doesnt love vacation?!?

2) where's your favorite place to that you've been to?

DISNEY WORLD!!!!

3) wheres the place that you want to go but have never been?

i want to go on an ALASKAN CRUISE!!!

4) do you deal with traffic well?

it depends...if there is a ton of traffic and no one is moving then im pretty calm cause what am i gonna do about it...but if there is just one slow car in front of me blocking my way for no reason then i get road rage real fast!!!

5) ever had an emergency while traveling?

no...knock on wood!...

6) do you have a passport? what countries have you been to?

of course i have a passport!...ive been to bermuda, mexico, canada, england, st maarten, bahamas, spain, france, dominican republic, and i think thats it...

7) are you a light packer or do you pack everything?

oh i pack everything!!! this includes my own pillow and towels...haha!...

8) do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled?

most of the time i take the fastest route...but every once in a while i enjoy taking the road less traveled...

9) do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc.)

if im driving i like to sing super loud or chat with my passengers...if im a passenger it def depends on the length og the trip...i would typically check my twitter (@ashalia11)...or write in my handy dandy blog...or read a magazine...or play some type of game on my phone or ipod...or i may eeven pull out my Nintendo ds!...

10) use a paper or gps?

paper map all the way baby!!!...i feel like the gps tells you to turn too late...i prefer to get directions and look at a map before i go so i have some sort of idea of where im going instead of relying on the gps to tell me where to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"2) where's your favorite place to that you've been to?

DISNEY WORLD!!!!"

I've never been there to Disney world but I'm looking forward to the day I go.=D

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com