Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i need my own sitcom!

ive been thinking about it and i decided that i should totally have my own sitcom!...haha!...ive been told by many people (and by many i mean 2...haha) that my blog is very funny...so how cool would it be to have a sitcom based on my little blog here?...and since its a sitcom everything can be exaggerated to be even funnier!...

it would be just like the blog...so obviously it will be called confessions of a giggler...and it will have voice overs sharing my crazy thoughts during all the different boy troubles ive had...and it could have 2 different versions of the same scene...1 that really happened and one that i wishes happened...and i want to use everyones cool blog names in the show and not real names...but the mayor thinks i should do that...but i say that the cool blog names is part of what makes the blog awesome...haha!...no sitcom that im aware of has ever done such a thing...i think it would be great!...

so next i have to cast my sitcom...so i started asking my cast of characters who they would want to play them in my sitcom...little one said snookie (good choice)...haha!...and bubbles said angelina jolie (so i said i dont think she'll do it...haha)...and no one else really answered...but i understand cause for a while i had no idea who i would want to play me...but then i thought about it some more and said hey if im gonna be casting hot guys to play the parts of new guy and concert guy then i should just play myself!!!...ive never acted before but im pretty sure i can play myself...how hard can it be? right?!?...and then i can be part of one of those on screen couples (obvi im using the term couple VERY loosely) who fall in love for real off screen...that would be fabulous...=)

what do you think?...would a sitcom based on my blog be funny or just stupid?...would you watch it?...and if youre in my cast of characters who do you want to play you???...these are important questions...i need answers people!!!...haha!!!...