Tuesday, March 10, 2009

oh boy

so i went to the trainer on sunday...lets just say i wanted to cry...in fact i did cry as soon as i got to the car...lol...it was so bad i cant do anything...the way the guy was talking to me i felt like i was "happy holidays miss lisa"...ya know just let the really bad ones slide by because theres no hope...the worst part of the whole thing is that i barely even did anything...

started off with a plank(i was shaking right away) i got a "weak" on that one...next were push ups (haha just no on this one i told him you should just write down very weak now and save us both the trouble)...next was some shoulder tap thing (yeah couldnt do that either)...after that was a pulling thing (i got a no good on this one too but to be fair he didnt really tell me how to do it so thats why it was bad)...last we did squats (aparently those were wrong too) he said my knees go in, i hunch over, and my feet turn out...well no duh my feet turn out...if he thinks hes gonna erase 5 billion years of dance training hes out of his mind...and i dont do squats...i dont stick my coolie out when i bend over...EVER...

so in the end he pretty much said you should have a trainer all the time...sorry i'm not a billionaire...i cant spend $72 per session...i'll just stick with the free ones that come with the membership...and i dont even want to do that...now i have to back to him on sunday for my first real session...ugh...what a big mistake this was...i shouldnt have signed up for the stupid trainer...he hates me i can tell...and i dont respond well to people who hate me...

ahhh...i hope it gets better cause i am not a happy camper right now...

No comments: